Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Well hello there, stranger.

I know I've been SUCH a slacker on updating my blog. I'm soo sorry. I promise to be better at it this year. Probably. Hopefully. ;-) I won't make any promises but I'm going to try to post at least once a week and post at least one photo weekly. That's do-able, right? I'm addicted to instagram and I'm constantly taking photos with my iPhone (which has a pretty darn good camera, I might say) so it shouldn't be that much harder to pull out the DSLR. I have my own computer now so no excuses that Carlos was being a computer hog.

Anyway, for my first post of the year I'm going to post a few pictures of what we've been up to since the last time I posted:

A little heavier on the edit than what I normally do but I had just downloaded a trial of Alien Skin's Exposure 3 and had lots of fun playing:





Carlitos started school. Carlos took this picture. Here's his first day:



My new car. Carlos took this one too but I love how it looks like a toy car:



Experimenting with different editing styles:



Get together in the museum district with some fellow Clickin' Moms:







More fun with editing:





Christmas time! Playing with Twinkle lights:







Some of my favorites of the season:









On The Polar Express train ride in Palestine:





(A little secret about the photo above, I faked the clouds in :) I think I did a great job, does not look faked at all.)





This one Carlos took of the kids. I edited it and used his watermark stamp to give him credit:



I think I'll end on that note. There are still many pictures I need to edit from Christmas up until New Year's Day. Hopefully it doesn't take me much longer. I should put this insomnia I've been having lately to good use, huh? LOL!! Thanks for looking. I look forward to posting many, many pictures in this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment