Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunny Grass

I love how beautifully the sun was streaking through these photos. Who knew a blade of grass could look so pretty just sitting in the sun?





A little "helping hand" came along while mommy was taking a photo of the grass so I had to move on to other "subjects":





Carlos said the sun looks like that in the photos because my lens (filter) was dirty. That may be true, but I think it still looks awesome. I got attacked by the ants after this one :-( :



One of my favorites of the day:





Thanks for reading :-)

5 comments:

  1. Mayra, these are breath-taking! Seriously gorgeous. If that's what a dirty lens does for you, don't clean it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love capturing streaming light. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of these. the sun rays are gorgeous! such simple subjects and the perfect setting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "helping hand" and the sun rays are so pretty! I also love that bokeh before you got attacked by ants.

    ReplyDelete