Thursday, June 2, 2011

Random Photos

Since it's been a WHILE since I updated my blog... here's a few random shares from this weekend:

Mena wanted me to take a picture of her "double stack":



This is how she likes her cookies:



The face I get when I ask her for a smile *sigh*:



A serious look:



Hmm.... maybe I like it better in B&W:



A fake smile:



UGH! This girl seriously makes me need a drink... this is MY type of drink ;-) :



I swear I took photos of Litos too. Maybe next post will be a "Litos" post. Be on the lookout, hopefully it won't take me forever to share those, lol!

Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. I love the color version! She is adorable I love her hair and those deep brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at the cookie in the first shot. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Mayra! I love the scrunched face smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love her little squishy face smile!

    ReplyDelete