Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome Baby "D"

On Saturday we went over to my mother in law's house to take pictures of my newest nephew, David. He is a super cute baby but he just wasn't having none of that "photo" business! He wasn't crying but he refused to sleep and he would even grunt at some of the posing!! I worked a few tricks to make it appear as if he were sleeping but he wasn't ;). After almost 5 hours we were ALL exhausted and he started crying the cutest little cry and we knew he was done. This boy has some resistance! Here are a few of the photos:











Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome pictures of my son David. The look amazing ! I like the way the black and white one looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny hat is too cute Mayra! I love it. What a cute little fella!

    ReplyDelete