Sunday, January 23, 2011

In the Junk Yard

I took the D40 out with me the other day since I've been neglecting it and I'm still impressed at what this little camera can do. It's really sharp if there is enough light and it never disappoints me when taking pictures outside. These were taken in my dad's junk yard the other day with the Nikon D40 and the 18-200mm VR. I did edit these to sharpen and to increase the blacks a little and that's it! Nothing else was done to them; the white balance on these was pretty much perfect even with auto white balance. Here are just a few I took that day:

A smiley face tractor:



A view from the other side:



Old Camaro:



Again the Camaro but with a little sunflare:



Carlitos decided he wanted to join in the fun. He's such a perfect model:



It's a little high for him but he wasn't scared:



He wanted to get inside of everything and have his picture taken:



He thinks he's a driver. He was making all kinds of sounds in there:



and this is what your hands look like after playing in a junk yard and getting on everything you want:



Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment