Saturday, January 15, 2011

A few new props

I'm really excited about my new props but now I need a newborn to play with! I bought the red Coca-cola crate on Etsy.com and I made the little green mossy/grassy looking blanket. I wanted it to be a darker green but I couldn't find the color yarn that I wanted so I made this for now using my knifty knitter. It's a little small but I think it will work for a newborn. I also have a small tree stump on the way and I can't wait to see what the green blankie looks like on it!! Hopefully if I can find the darker green furry yarn so I can make a much bigger one!





Here they are together. Don't they look so nice! :)



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I saw a Pepsi crate at an antique store here in town. I kick myself everyday for not getting it! ;)

    ReplyDelete