Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dec. postings: Days 10-16

Ugh, I haven't kept up with my daily postings this month :( It has been a really busy week. On Friday we were at the dealership because my husband bought a new (used) car. Saturday was his company's Christmas party, Sunday I had my first family shoot and I spent a couple of days editing those. I've been EXHAUSTED and the last couple of days I've been going to sleep at 8 pm, can you believe it?! lol!!! December was a bad month to try to post once a day, don't you think? Next weekend is going to be worse!! Hopefully we have a great Christmas :)

Today I'm going to try my first newborn shoot with my sister's baby. She is only 3 days old today, I'm SO excited!!! I can't for this work day to be over so I can go play already :) My car is full with some props I can use today, hopefully I can pull off some of the cute ideas I have in my head. Don't worry... they're all pretty basic. I'm totally inexperienced photographing a newborn so you won't see any hanging babies from me ;). Hopefully I get some good (hopefully great lol) shots so I can share some tomorrow. For now, here are some random ones I took this week:

All of these were taken with my iPhone on the way to the dealership... well, except the last two. I took those yesterday at work with my phone. The sky was so pretty! Yes, I edit some of my phone pictures too 'cause editing is fun for me :P



This one is a little blurry but I still like it. The sun streaks were SOOO pretty!!



I love the clouds:



Under the freeway:





Here are some cute headbands I made for my neice to wear today. :)





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment