Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dec Posting Days 20-22: Another Newborn Share

I've shared these all over the place but I have yet to put them on my blog. I am extremely proud at how good these came out. It was a lot of work again (+ 2 hrs) but I think the wait was SO worth it. I can't wait to get my hands on more newborns... I just have so many ideas!! My older sister and I worked on these together again and I think we make a great team. The first few were her idea (I helped her set up and pose the baby) but I wanted to try more bean bag pictures. Thanks so much to Erin Elizabeth for the posing and lighting tips. She's amazing and I'm really thankful that she took the time to share some of her knowledge.

I'm in LOVE with all of them!! My younger sister (the mamma) is over the moon with these too :-) Here are a few of my favorites:

My older sister working on fixing some of the details. I was testing the lighting:













This hat fit her SO big but I think she still looks SO cute:







Thanks for reading :-)

3 comments: