Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dec. Posting Day 9: Random Photo Shares

I was looking through my Flickr and I saw TONS of pictures I haven't shared. Since I didn't take any fun pictures today, I'll share some of those "forgotten" pictures. :)

A few weeks ago we had a few "guess the photographer" theads on the message board I am a part of and this is one of the pictures I submitted (for landscapes) so I wasn't able to share it on here until now (the answers have already been posted). I love sunsets:



Fun at the Park:





Pretty Gazebo:



Bench Fun:





Tatiana's "Drowning Duck" LOL!!!



Smelling the flowers. This one is a little blown :-( But I still love it:



Thanks for reading. See, I told you it was random. LOL

1 comment:

  1. great shots! love the first one. I was thinking of doing this soon too. I've been lazy at blogging.

    ReplyDelete