Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec. Posting Day 6: Beautiful Chaos

I stayed at my mom's house a little later than usual today (Maricela was asleep and I was waiting for her to wake up) so of course by the time I left, the traffic was horrible. I had a little bit of a headache (still do, ugh) so I'm REALLY glad the skies were as beautiful as they were today. It made for a really pleasant drive home. I was too busy admiring the beauty that the sea of cars before me was almost non-existent. :) As usual, I had the camera with me so I snapped a few pictures. Here are some of my favorites:







Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I love your Houston photos. I worked in one of the big buildings near the Galleria for 4 years. Made that drive everyday! I'm going back in late Jan and am so excited. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! :)

    ReplyDelete