Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 2 of the Christmas Photo Countdown

I'm trying to post at least one photo a day until Christmas. I took quite a few today but Carlos decided to be a computer hog before I was done editing them all so I only got a few done tonight. It's okay, hopefully I have time tomorrow! Ugh, I should really be asleep by now but I came here to post one of my favorite pictures from today. Maricela was tired of me taking their pictures and she started handing me things to "distract" me. It was so cute and funny... when she noticed that wasn't working she threw her hands up in the air and yelled "ya, ya , YA, YAAAA" (as in there, there or stop, stop!). I love her :)



Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAA that is too cute. Love this shot. Look at those eyes!

    ReplyDelete