Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Photoshoot Fail

I was trying to get at least ONE good picture for the Christmas card... :sigh: I took close to 100 and I didn't get ANY that I wanted for the card :( None that were "perfect". I'm not doing a reshoot, it was way too much work. I don't want to go through another disappointment. I'll just have to find one that looks okay and just make it work. I'll post the card after I've sent them out. For now... enjoy these:













I guess it wasn't a total fail. I got some cute ones but since I was looking for "perfect"... my expectations were pretty high... I'll know next time: expect low, receive great... or at least I can wish ;-)

3 comments:

  1. your kids are such a riot! LOL at that 2nd picture and the next to the last one. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kiddos, definitely not a fail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute! I especially love the last 3, great captures that show a glimpse of their fun personalities.

    ReplyDelete