Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Boxes

What I like to do when I'm not taking pictures... paper crafting! I have a pink Cricut Expression (I love pink!!) that I used to make these for Carlos' co-woker. Her son's birthday is on Halloween and she liked the boxes I made for Isaac's birthday so she asked if I could make her some too. They took less time than I expected and it was really fun making these. Sorry my WB was all over the place on these... I don't know what gave me the bright idea to take these right under the kitchen lamp. Oh well. :)







I got lazy on the last two sides and just bought some stickers so I wouldn't have to cut any shapes out. My excuse is that I don't have a Halloween cartridge (the bat box is from the Batman cartridge). I really want to get a Halloween cartridge but now I can't decide when to spend my money on my photography hobby or my scrapbook/paper crafing hobby. ::Sigh:: I need to win the lottery ;)

2 comments: