Monday, September 13, 2010

Photo Duplication/ Restore

My mother in law asked me to take a picture of a portrait of her mom because she wanted to have another copy and this was their only one. I moved the frame all around the living room trying to find the best place to take the picture to avoid getting reflections. I guess it would have been easier to take it out of the frame but I didn't want to damage the picture. This was taken when her mom was 14 or 15 and she's in her 70's now so the photo is very, very old. Actually, I think it's really a painting, not a photograph. This is what I started out with:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and this is what I ended up with after a little editing/restoring in CS5. I think it looks great and both my mother in law and her mom were really happy with how it turned out. :)

2 comments:

  1. "WOW" On both ends if you kwim!?
    1. You did a fabulous job girl WTG!!!
    2. Wow that's her mom? Ni parece, I LOVE it!!! She's beautiful! (Even though I see a little Carlos in her lmbo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, holy WOW!!! This is beyond impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete