Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's been a while...

I haven't updated in a while. I don't really know why, I mean, I have been taking lots of pictures so I really have no excuse not to post them. I've already shared some of these before but I'll post them here again just to get back on track with posting stuff on my blog. I finally bought a background stand and a few rolls of seamless. I took some pictures of Maricela with the cute dress her auntie bought her. She is the perfect little model because she loves to take pictures. She is really a total sweetheart. Here are the pics:

Mia esa cara

Bonita

And my very favorite... I used The Pioneer Woman's Heartland action and Boost action. I tweaked them to my liking and also did a levels adjustments to add a little more contrast and voilĂ ! My vintage Mexican guitarist. :)

Cultural Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment